Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year - Let's Get in Gear

As an educator in the Globaloria classroom, I have so many different experiences as compared to the regular classroom.  The students who participate in the Globaloria curriculum have such a unique learning atmosphere that it sometimes seems like play time while at other times we all want to pull our hair out!  However, as the new year begins, I don't want to actually make resolutions because I always end up breaking them, but I do want to give myself and my students some challenges.  I want us to be better bloggers (if the blog website will cooperate) and I want to allow them the freedom to express their creativity to its fullest extent.  As a teacher, it is hard not to try to control and direct the students' creations and ideas and I am going to try harder to step back and let them go.  Also, I am going to do more blogging!  :-)

No comments: